Skip to content
slow puberty
Ashor posted:
i have had slow puberty and am concerned that i have a testosterone problem i have trouble sleeping and low self esteem should i see a doctor i am 22 and need help
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful
Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Ashor,

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns and think that seeing your doctor would be a beneficial thing for you. Please take care of yourself and be honest with your physician. I hope that you feel better soon and are able to find treatment!
Keep us posted on how you are doing. Best of luck!
Best Wishes! Amelia

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 149 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.