Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Eye Problem or Panic Attack
    An_246986 posted:
    When I try to drive within the first several miles I begin to have vision
    change other symptoms are hands shaking and fast heart beat. Once I stop the car movement I usually recover enough to continue.
    Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hello and welcome to WebMD,

    It's not possible for anyone online to determine what is going on here. Please be sure to discuss this with your doctor and consider therapy if anxiety is an issue (whether this is the cause of these current symptoms or not).

    Let us know how it goes for you and if you'd like me to direct you to our Anxiety and Panic Community.
    Mabbot replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Thanks, I will discuss with my doctor

    Featuring Experts

    Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

    Helpful Tips

    46 yr old female diagnosed with punder my pink eye
    there is a lump on the inside of my left eyes it almost looks like a big pimple or cyst..i went to a walk in and they told me it was pink ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.