Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Includes Expert Content
    I want to meet you
    Sunshineglow posted:
    Dear Sir,
    Your answer is very helpful. I really want to be examined by you. But I'm in India and unable to meet you. What should I do please guide me. Earlier one doctor suggested me to use "Just Tear" eye drop 4 times a day, but I have not used so far. Will it help me a little for the halos ?
    Alan M Kozarsky, MD responded:
    There are many excellent ophthalmologists in India. I'm wondering whether you might be more likely to obtain a detailed examination which would be more likely to detect subtle issues related to your symptoms in a "private" doctor's office as compared to an exam in a "large hospital".

    In the meantime, the use of artificial tears (and it sounds like "Just Tear" is a simple artificial tear) is a much better idea than using other kinds of eye drops.

    Featuring Experts

    Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

    Helpful Tips

    blurry eyes
    sometimes I experience blurred eyesight and shaking of my lower eye. do I have astigmatism and do I need to go to an eye doctor? More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.