Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Missing Pigmataion?
    pitabella3 posted:
    I am 54 and went for an eye exam due to floaters in my eye. The doctor during the examine told me that there were 2 very small black spots on my eye. The pigments were damaged due to the sun or lazor etc. and could not be corrected. I am able to see fine but am worried that this might mean I will lose sight at some point in that eye. She wants to recheck this in 2 years but that is such a long time to wait. Is this a common condition and could I have possibly had this since I was born as I never went to a eye doctor. Thank you for taking the time to read my question. Any advise would e greatly appreciated.

    Featuring Experts

    Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

    Helpful Tips

    Tips to fight eye puffiness
    Here are tips that you may find it useful to get rid puffy eyes . Watch your alcohol intake. Becaue it can cause yes bloated if you ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.