Skip to content
Upcoming Bureau of Motor Vehicles Test
pbradley3097 posted:
I have cataracts and I had myopia before LASIK surgery. The LASIK surgery was done in the late 90s and I have had cataracts for the last few years. The doctors do not want to operate on them yet, for fear that a detached retina problem may result. So, my vision has been steadily getting worse. In Ohio, you have to take a vision test in order to renew your driver's license. The machines they use are difficult to work with. The last time I was at my eye doctors, I thought she mentioned a form I could get to state I was tested at the doctors and could skip the eye test part at the DMV. My question is, does such a form exist or is there another place I can go for an eye test, besides the DMV?

Featuring Experts

Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

Helpful Tips

blurry eyes
sometimes I experience blurred eyesight and shaking of my lower eye. do I have astigmatism and do I need to go to an eye doctor? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.