Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
An_255460 posted:
I have recently started seeing three spots in my right eye should i be concerned?
Alan M Kozarsky, MD responded:
Please see all of the postings on this forum concerning floaters as well as information articles about floaters in webmd.

The short answer is that new floaters like any other new visual symptom require a prompt full dilated eye exam to make sure that there are no retinal problems.
nvaala19 replied to Alan M Kozarsky, MD's response:
should i have it checked right away if it makes things darker, my eye feels dry light seems to bother it and kind of reflect and its kind of blurry?

Featuring Experts

Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

Helpful Tips

blurry eyes
sometimes I experience blurred eyesight and shaking of my lower eye. do I have astigmatism and do I need to go to an eye doctor? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.