Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
eye pain
william5611 posted:
My wife just started getting eye pain and blurred vision on the lower portion of her site. She feels presure on back of eye ball
Alan M Kozarsky, MD responded:
There are many possibilities for combined eye discomfort and decreased vision however there are none that you can diagnose and solve at home. Particularly if a part of the field of vision is affected, you need to have a full evaluation by an eye doctor as soon as possible.

See an ophthalmologist or optometrist or at the very least, your family doctor promptly.

Featuring Experts

Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

Helpful Tips

blurry eyes
sometimes I experience blurred eyesight and shaking of my lower eye. do I have astigmatism and do I need to go to an eye doctor? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.