Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Blood bumps on eye due to pink eye
mandihart posted:

I have pink eye and i got medication for it but it has progressed to this.
Alan M Kozarsky, MD responded:
The photo is out of focus but there are certainly raised areas. This might just be "pink eye" complicated by a harmless subconjunctival hemorrhage but there are other possibilities as well.

Looks unusual and dramatic enough that you should be examined by an ophthalmologist.

Featuring Experts

Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

Helpful Tips

traumatic mydriasis
[br>Well , are second corneal transplantation surgery and fake iris implantation surgery performed simultaniously or separately ? ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.