Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Includes Expert Content
blurred vision
cheechmom posted:
have lightheadedness and jumbled vision for short periods if i have been at my computer or reading for an extended period. It is really frightening, but doesn't last long. I also feel discomfort in my neck. i have a 32" computer screen. Could that be bothering my eyes?
Alan M Kozarsky, MD responded:
Could your lightheadedness and jumbled vision be what someone else might describe as blurred vision and eye strain following extended visual effort especially at close distances? If yes, your starting point would be a visit to your eye doctor to determine whether you might benefit from a pair of glasses. For anyone approaching or passing the age of 40, this is a natural development and reading glasses will pretty much fix the issue.

Lightheadedness and jumbled vision, particularly if dramatic and brand new, bring up more possibilities in the neurological realm. This is far less likely but if this description better fits your symptoms, you might want to start with your primary care doctor probably followed by the eye doctor.
cheechmom replied to Alan M Kozarsky, MD's response:
wear tri-focals but I am going to see my opthalmoligist

Featuring Experts

Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

Helpful Tips

blurry eyes
sometimes I experience blurred eyesight and shaking of my lower eye. do I have astigmatism and do I need to go to an eye doctor? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.