Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Hemoraghing, behind eye
easyed65 posted:
I was told by mymOpthomologist at last visit that he saw Hemmorging behind my right I, he wqanted me to see a Specialist, but I was going out of town, he asked of my return and I told him 5 months, he said I could wait till then.
Should I be concerned?

Take the Poll

Hemorhaging behind right eye !
  • Yes you should be concerned
  • this could be serious
View Poll Results
Alan M Kozarsky, MD responded:
Any bleeding inside the eye needs attention. If you have known diabetes and have very small hemorrhages that are completely consistent with the diabetes, it may be understandable that there is no urgency. However, for all other causes, I would be making the visit to the specialist sooner rather than later.

Featuring Experts

Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

Helpful Tips

blurry eyes
sometimes I experience blurred eyesight and shaking of my lower eye. do I have astigmatism and do I need to go to an eye doctor? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.