Skip to content
blurry eyes
theeyequestioner posted:
sometimes I experience blurred eyesight and shaking of my lower eye. do I have astigmatism and do I need to go to an eye doctor?
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful
atti_editor responded:
Hi theeyequestioner,

Making an appointment with your eye doctor is the only way to properly determine if your symptoms are caused by an astigmatism. After an examination, your doctor will be able to provide you with the most effective treatment to correct your blurred vision and other symptoms.

Best wishes,

Featuring Experts

Alan Kozarsky, MD, is one of the leading corneal, cataract, and vision correction specialists in the country and was selected again this year by Atla...More

Helpful Tips

traumatic mydriasis
[br>Well , are second corneal transplantation surgery and fake iris implantation surgery performed simultaniously or separately ? ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.