Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Welcome To Your Exchange!
Annie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi Everyone!

Welcome to your new home in the WebMD Health Exchange!

I hope you found your way in easily. I know change can be both exciting and hard at the same time, so I?m here to help you navigate around and I?ll do my best to answer any questions you have.

Jump in and start playing around with the functionality. Try posting a discussion and adding a poll. Post a tip and share a resource. Vote on Tips and Resources as well, and see how that works.

If you have questions, and I am not around you can visit the new Welcome Exchange where there will be moderators standing by throughout the next week to help.

We?ve also put up some information on our Community Blog that you can check out as you wait for one-on-one feedback.

I can?t wait to see all our familiar faces back in the community and sharing the wonderful support we all know and love here at WebMD.

Your Moderator

Annie_WebMD_Staff

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mother of a diagnosed bipolar disorder with extreme ADHD 9 year old son as well as a very active almost 4 year old son. I am a stay-at-home m...More

Helpful Tips

How To Upload a Profile Picture
How to Upload a Profile picture: 1. Click My Exchange Profile. (left sidebar) or My Account (top right corner) 2. The click Change my ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.