Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My exact same problem......
An_200162 posted:
But we still need to treat the ADHD. We took him off of Strattera because it was making him sick and now he is so angry and violent and stopped reading or doing anything because he can't concentrate. And everything is my fault only and he tells me 24/7 how awful I am to him when ever I do something he just said he wanted more than anything. It's like he's possessed!!!!

I'm Bipolar too and having trouble fixing my meds so this is a nightmare I understand all to well. Right now it's obvious to me Bipolar and ADHD are the biggest problems. His Tourette's seems to have gone into hiding.

Then there is his sister....

I'm just sitting here everyday now wondering how on earth something like this could happen. How could I have done this to these beautiful children? What am I supposed to do now? I can't fix myself right now much less be what they need me to be. And then your "team" and "support" fight you on everything......

What else have you tries for your child besides Intuive? (Which BTW they first prescribed for his Tourette's and now for ADHD?!?!?)

momuv4girls responded:
Hi Mom,

I'm not sure who's post you were replying to........but it sounds like you need support.

What meds is your son currently on? How old are your children? Is their father in the picture?

What about his pdoc? Is he a good one?
You need a plan of action and people on your team.

I'm sorry life is hard right now. Write back !
-Kathleen

cathyinga responded:
Have you tried adderal? Sometimes its finding the right meds.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 42-year old mom to 3 sons. My middle child is 19 years old and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder several years ago. He has been prescribed...More

Helpful Tips

How To Upload a Profile Picture
How to Upload a Profile picture: 1. Click My Exchange Profile. (left sidebar) or My Account (top right corner) 2. The click Change my ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.