Skip to content
Site Maintenance -- Thurs., Oct. 28, 6 p.m. ET
Annie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Dear Members,

This is just a note to let you all know that we'll be taking the community site down starting at 6 p.m. ET on Thursday, Oct. 28, in order to roll out a new set of community features for you.

You can get more information on these features by clicking into these links:

* Email Digests
* Easier Paging
* Sticky Posts
* Related Links
* A Few Other Items

While theupdates are being done the community boards will be completely inaccessible to our members. We hope to have the boards back up and running by the early hours of Friday morning with all the new features ready to go!

If you need a support system during this time, be sure to plan that ahead with some of your friends in community.

We hope you'll enjoy the new features. We're striving to continue working to make your community more fun and easier to use. Feel free to send us your feedback -- CommunityManagement@WebMD.net .

Your WebMD Community Team

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 42-year old mom to 3 sons. My middle child is 19 years old and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder several years ago. He has been prescribed...More

Helpful Tips

A very interesting article
Hi group, I found this article to be very informative and interesting ! http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123544191 ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.