Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    ADHD and Other Medical Conditions in Children
    Annie_WebMD_Staff posted:
    If you have a child who is currently undiagnosed but you suspect has any of the following health issues:

    Learning Disabilities
    Tourette's Syndrome

    Oppositional Defiant Disorder
    Conduct Disorder
    Anxiety and Depression
    Mania/Bipolar Disorder

    then please read this article for more help

    ADHD and Other Medical Conditions in Children

    Remember that you can also use the WebMD search engine to look up more articles too.

    WebMD has related mental health communities if you are looking for a reply from a WebMD health professional. We also have a group of parenting communities so that you can share your stories with other parents!

    - Annie

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    hello, all -- i have severe loss of hearing, migraines, sleep apnea, irritable bowel syndrome, and clinical depression. the hearing loss, the migrai...More

    Helpful Tips

    "Trigger "warnings - please add them to your post subject lines!
    Hi Everyone! Please add a "Trigger" warning to any post starter that has a topic of self harm. Self harm is a sensitive topic and a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    23 of 31 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.