Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Need help with our 24 year old
    An_247332 posted:
    we have a 24 year old daughter. she has lived with us off and on. she gets very angry with us and then we tel her to leave. she now hasa 6month old son and is in a custody fight with the father, they are not married. She did have custodial rights with her son but then was told to leave our house for the umteenth time and had no where to go. she ended up with the father for one night and then threatened to kill herself,she ended up in the hospital on a 72 hour hold. they checked herout and said she was ok to go .she had no place to go so she ended up with us again. she is on medication and seeing a counseler but she is still fighting with us yelling at us. this is very wearing on my wife and I. She will loose her son if we put her out for good. what can we do.
    tigger responded:
    Hello I have a 23 year old daughter who likes to bounce form state to sate and then come home and leave she does this all the time. I feel your stress my daughter has 2 children and i know that it is not good for them to be bounced around like that she loves to fiht with me and my husband all the time. Right now she moved out again and i have not heard form her at all.
    Is there any way that you and your wife can look into getting custody of your grandson, you have the proof that she and the father are really not that good of parents. This way there you know that your grandchild is safe with you.I do undersatand that this is very hard i always take my daughter back becasue of my grand kids and this time i do have to say that i will be doing some tuff love becasue i know that i can not do it any more.
    You have to do what is best for that grandchild. I hope that this helped you some and i wish you and your wife the best

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    Checking out how member profiles work. this is cool.

    Helpful Tips

    A very interesting article
    Hi group, I found this article to be very informative and interesting ! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 18 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.