Skip to content
Still having problems with my 15 year old
An_249065 posted:
Just recently my 15 year old daughter decided that she can go where ever she wants ( she has bipolar) Her one doctor said that is no longer needs her meds because we can not force her to take them. So now she thinks she can do what ever she wants.
It is so frustrating that as a Parent that i can not do anything to help us me and my husband were suspose to go away for a weekend for our anniversary and she threw such a fit that she was standing out side our home yelling at him swearing at him then she took off. and I had to call the police on her needles to say we did not go away.
She decided not to take her birth control and she is active with some boy that really is not a good kid.
So i tryed to get pins put on her and i can not they do not deal with children that have been diagnosed with a mental disorder. She shows the school (when she goes) , her therpist, and her lady form parsons a totaly diffrents side i do belive that my daughter knows how to play the system. But at home she is terriable and i am at my wits end she thought she was pregant, I have gotten to the point where i just want to give up on her and let her do whatever she wants because there seem to be not help for the parents and i have done everything that has been asked of us
I really do not know what to do!

Spotlight: Member Stories

hello, all -- i have severe loss of hearing, migraines, sleep apnea, irritable bowel syndrome, and clinical depression. the hearing loss, the migrai...More

Helpful Tips

"Trigger "warnings - please add them to your post subject lines!
Hi Everyone! Please add a "Trigger" warning to any post starter that has a topic of self harm. Self harm is a sensitive topic and a ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 31 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.