Skip to content
ABILIFY
khaynes1 posted:
My seven yr old had to be admitted to memorial behavior health!! Due to him flipping out on aderall!! They started him on ability today! When I went to see him he was really tired & had the hick ups!! Is this a normal reaction to this med?? My child has ADHD & ODD!! Should he even be on a anti- pshyc med?? I'm really confused!! Please want what's best for my baby!!

momuv4girls responded:
Medication is individual from child to child - - so what may work well for one, may be a disaster for the next.

I am sorry about your son! I truly hope that the professionals at the Hospital will be able to sort out his medication and help him to feel better.

Once home, you need to find a really, really, good, smart Child Psychiatrist to keep track of your son's medication, mood, behaviors etc....

Did a Psychiatrist evaluate your son for ADHD?

-Kathleen

Spotlight: Member Stories

Five years ago it felt like the end of what I would have called a beautiful life. My marriage ended and I became a single parent of what I didn't ...More

Helpful Tips

How To Upload a Profile Picture
How to Upload a Profile picture: 1. Click My Exchange Profile. (left sidebar) or My Account (top right corner) 2. The click Change my ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.