Skip to content
curcumin
ChillyinMI posted:
anyone tried curcumin??

Dauniwan responded:
is it a spice? my guess?

Daun in mo...

ChillyinMI responded:
well curcumin is what gives turmeric its yellow color it has been said to have really good anti inflammatory properties and as I like to try alternatives I think Im going to give it a shot

Nesarian responded:
It was awesome for me! It is an anti-inflammatory but somehow helped me. I have DDD and OA also so maybe it helps those conditions. I just know it helps without hurting me with side effects that then kick off some other condition. Know what I mean?

Dauniwan responded:
I used to be an all naturlist..now a diet restricts alot of this...but i have read about it n hearing some say they are getting some releif..yupper's if could I would...

may it aid you n yours!

Daun in mo..

susansimmons replied to Nesarian's response:
I know that literally THOUSANDS of people have benefited with the curcumin (mix of spring and fall) grown in Okinawa Japan. I know how to get it too!

missist replied to susansimmons's response:
I did try it--and still reserve it as a last ditch maybe some day.. but after a few weeks I felt NO pain relief at all--so since I needed something I took aleeve and felt so much better I decided to stop trying the turmeric.
Mary

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
376 of 403 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.