Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
shaky legs from pain
Yayabay06 posted:
Hi FMily~~~~

Does anyone else get shaky when in pain and so tired???

My legs do that and now my whole body is shaky. I have been on my legs for a while and they have hurt all day but I think they hurt AND tired so they are shaky......

Anyone else know what I am talking about????

YaYa

SherylAnne1955 responded:
YaYa....Yes.....My legs and body gets shaky when I'm tired or if I'm on my feet alot....

Also, when I lay down my legs feel like they are going to jump off of the bed because of muscle spasms and being shaky....

I hope you feel better soon Sweet YaYa and get some rest and do things in small increments and pace yourself....

Give Alex a squooshy smooch for me...

I hope you both have a fantastic evening and get plenty of rest....

Socialwrkr responded:
Oh yeah, most days by about 3 p.m., I'm shaking and have a hard time walking. As I'm learning to pace, it's a bit better, but not much.

Take care

Aimee

Tuned2fm responded:
Yep YaYa, I do the same thing. My legs seem to be the worst but when I am extremely exhausted I shake all over. I didn't know it was from FM until dx. I assumed it was my anxiety even though I do this when I am not particularily stressed. I hate it when I am going up or down stairs, it makes me feel so unstable. YaYa, I mean "unstable" on my feet I know I am unstable mentally, lol. It doesn't help that my hips feel like they can swivel 360 degrees. I am glad I am moving to a place with fewer steps.

Take care when you are feeling like that, b/c I have had a lot of falls trying to walk on shakey legs.

Sheila

activity responded:
Yep, I feel this way quite frequently. erin

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.