Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Questions about deleted posts?
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
This is a reminder that when a post is removed from this community, any further references to it or responses to it will also be removed. This can include apologies, bringing it up again, asking about deletions, etc. All of those will also be removed.

This is in an effort to get things back on track again.

If you have a question about your own removed post, you can write to exchangemanagement@webmd.com with the details, including your screen name and the name of the exchange involved. And please be patient for a response as we get a lot of email there.

Moderators do not remove posts on a whim; we follow our own Terms and Conditions guidelines to which you all agree when registering with us at WebMD, and we are accountable for our actions. If your post was/is removed, it was removed per our Terms and Conditions.

:-)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I knew I forgot to say something....

Common reasons a post will be removed are:

• personal attacks
  • extreme profanity (masked or otherwise
  • mentioning your doctor by name
  • sharing too much personal information such as phone numbers or real world addresses
  • posting copyrighted material
Finally, text communication can be a wonderful thing but it does mean you cannot gauge intent by body language or tone of voice. So it's always a good idea to take things with a grain of salt and assume good intentions. Someone may have a different style and disagreement is NOT an attack. If you disagree with someone or need clarification, please ask for that politely rather than coming out swinging in retaliation (such posts will be removed as personal attacks themselves).

And if you feel a post has gone over the line, PLEASE click on the Report This link beneath it so we can see it sooner and take a look and make a determination. :-)

fibroinsd responded:
Thanks for clarifying this too...I know a couple of people were missing posts...and I just thought they weren't looking in the right place...i.e. maybe looking in what' s happening instead of discussions. Now I realize that maybe theirs got taken out with someone else's.

cece

bump

Bumping again as it seems to be needed. :-)

bump

An_198730 responded:
Bump

Bumping this up again as it seems to be needed again. :-) (And it's all good; please, everyone, never worry about being deleted as it happens to everyone at one time or another for one reason or another. It's no big deal.)

(This is also always linked from the top of this Exchange.)

And this part bears repeating:

This is a reminder that when a post is removed from the exchange, any further references to it or responses to it will also be removed. This can include apologies, bringing it up again, asking about deletions, etc. All of those will also be removed.

MTempleton0801 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you Caprice, I missed this :)

Mindy

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to MTempleton0801's response:
Thank YOU, Mindy, for understanding. :-)

mrahoe replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
i just read this and fully understand it now . some days the fog makes it hard to understand even if you read it more than once.

made it easier when i had dw read and break it down 4 me :)

john
this post is not intended to offend anyone !!! any questions please email me...

mrahoe responded:
caprice

can you tell me what was wrong with my post this morning that was deleted. . i just thought with having read many times that folks here had family in service right now and we have alot of vets here to.

so please let me know what i did wrong

mrahoe replied to mrahoe's response:
sorry never mind it showed up again. . lol

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.