Skip to content
I am so upset !!
88Tessie posted:
~Good morning to you dear fmily~
If anyone has been wondering why I have not been around , it has been to do being very busy with medical appointments and not feeling well . I had another appointment yesterday , I was excited to have this appointment for I thought I would be getting good news that could help me , how wrong I was !

This has nothing to due with the brain tumor that you all know I have , totally different . Oh , I am so upset , I sat there crying in the doctors office and you know me , I am one touch cookie when it comes to dealing with medical problems because I have been thru so much , I accept what is dealt me and than go head on to get it taken care of no matter what the problem , this new news , I feel I have my hands tied , I think I do , gosh darn it I am not sure what I am doing right now ,need more time to digest this , it is like a big slap in my face . .............I sure need your thoughts/prayers right now , I , believe that prayer is very powerful..............So , this is where I stand for now , sorry that I am not upbeat this morning maybe later today , I will not allow myself to be upset for long , it gets you nowhere . My love to each all of the fmily, thanks for being here for all of these years ! ~Tessie/Tess
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Grandmaof03 responded:
Dearest Tessie,

I am new here and don't know about your medical problems but I will pray, pray, pray for you...

I believe in the power of prayer also...

May God be with you during this time...

Colleen

Anjl26 responded:
Tessie, whatever this new issue is, you CAN and WILL get through it. It just takes a little time to absorb and digest this new information.

My thoughts are with you today. <soft hugs>

MagPrincess replied to Anjl26's response:
Tess!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG SOFT SQUISH HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am sorry it was not the news you were hoping for. What ever it is you know we are here for you!

debw216 responded:
Tessie, I am just so very sorry that you are going through this, very difficult time.... Just know that I am thinking of you and sending only good and positive thoughts your way.

((((soft hugs))))

DebW

fibroinsd responded:
Tessie...hugs and prayers are coming your way...love you so...

cece

CORYSGIRL30 responded:
Dearest Tess...Sending you love & sweet hugs.

elizabeth1304 responded:
Hi Tess
I believe in the power of prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your day gets better.
Beth

Dollbug responded:
Tessie.....you know we just have to have faith....and realize that GOD does not give us more than we can handle....

Thoughts and prayers are with you as you face this difficult time in your life....May GOD bless you and comfort you...

Take care......

MiMi

pocotaz responded:
Tessie,

It has been five hours since you posted this-- i just returned home from work to see you upset. Whatever has gotten you this upset --i wish i could just take away --i wish i could help you.

You go ahead and get upset and cry and vent and even cream if you need-- a person can hande so much. But i do know you are that fighter-- you know you are too.

It is human to go through this-- you jus reach a point where you say NO MORE !!!

Then after you release the emotions-- the thinking comes in--thinking about options --or how you need to take care of you in a different way.

You always know we are here for you when those emotions come out--

You are strong -- i wonder myself if i would have the strength you show--- not so sure i would-- give yourself a break and just let go for a little bit --then do what you do best--brush yourself off--pick yourself up and move forward.

You may not have the option to change what it is that they have discovered--but you have the option of how to manage the news.

I want so much to come and just sit with you--even if you didn't feel like talking--we could sit in silence--

I am trying to stay positive-- and i know you will get there at some point--or at least see it differently.

I will ask that he carries a cloth to wipe your tears away Tessie-- and that he sends his angels to hold you up.

Love always.........Linda

Socialwrkr responded:
You are most definitely in my prayers Tessie. It is so hard when we get news that we aren't expecting and that is so devastating. Take your time to digest it and to be upset and angry. You've earned that.

Then you'll be able to find your center again and move forward with the grace and positivity that we all see in our Tessie.

Much love

Aimee

Booch007 responded:
Tess, You are an amazing woman who has been given too many trials to tend to. I am so sorry another has yet come in to your hands. We care for you so much. Look to the sky, see the wonders in all things and I know you will figure how to handle this next issue.

I hug you from here......and smooch you from there.......
And hope you feel some what better tonight and knowing we all care about you.......................Hugs, Nancy B

pnaturegirl responded:
Oh Tessie!!

I am sending prayers and a big huge soft hug your way!!

You have been through so much and your one of the strongest people I no!!!

Whatever it is you will deal with it and beat it!

Email me if you want!

Take Care,
Penny :wink:

alispazz responded:
Tessie

May the love of God surround you and hold you in its comfort, and give you the guidance and strength you need.

Hugs

Ali

59sunshine responded:
Tessie,

After reading your post I just wish I could reach out & give you a great big HUG!!! Hang in there sweetheart. You can get through this also.

We are all here for you & praying for you!

God Bless!

Kelle

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.