Skip to content
New Baby
cattlebarroness09 posted:
We had a new baby calf born this morning! It may not mean anything to some but it is a big deal to us. I love baby calves, they are so cute and amazing to watch, they really make you smile and laugh, which we all need.

Just wanted to share my joy this morning!!

Shar in Tx.

CORYSGIRL30 responded:
Hey Shar~

ANY baby is awesome! While bedridden yesterday, I was watching TLC...Birth Day and Multiples...Girl had Quints, and already had an older kid...

Anyways, woohoo! :)

krb005 responded:
Congrats Shar!! Doing the new baby cheer!! All babies are a wonderful gift no matter size color race or breed!!! Hope you have a grand time watching him/her(?)! Any more expected?

Warm thoughts & soft hugs
K.

pnaturegirl responded:
Animals bring such joy to ones life!!

There innocent and loving and do not judge you, Many people cannot say that!

cattlebarroness09 replied to krb005's response:
Yes, we have 8 more due and already had 4 calves before Felicity was born. I love this time of year.

cattlebarroness09 replied to pnaturegirl's response:
You are so right. We have 14 mama cows and 1 bull, 3 cats and 2 dogs and they all love us no matter what.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.