Skip to content
FM AWARE Magazine now online FREE
Kimmons posted:
There is an awesome magazine published by the National Fibromyalgia Association called FM AWARE. It is the first and only consumer magazine dedicated to FM. It only comes out 4 times yearly and is very expensive but I found it to be well worth the money. It is now online..FREE! The website is http://www.fmaware.org I hope all of you find it as useful and informative as I have! Let me know what you think~
Kimmons

dollbug responded:
Hello Kimmons....and welcome.....I just wanted to tell you that Dr. P has some input in the magazine also....

Thanks for sharing....

MiMi

Kimmons replied to dollbug's response:
I didn't realize that-good job!
Kimmons

annette030 responded:
I followed your link and went to the online membership under "Join Us" was $25 a year.How do you find the place where you get it for free?

Take care, Annette

dollbug replied to annette030's response:
Annette......all you need to do is register and then log in and you can see it....

I hope this helps....

MiMi

Kimmons replied to annette030's response:
I see that Dollbug already answered this question (thanks)! The link to the magazine is the third clickable box across the top. I didn't realize that it was only 25.00 to join..I wonder if that includes the magazines? I believe they were just upwards of 10.00 each-but of course I can't find the last one I bought!
Kimmons

annette030 replied to dollbug's response:
Thanks, MiMi.

Take care, Annette

GeekGirlkw responded:
This magazine is no longer available. I found this a few months ago and love it!
Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain LIFE Magazine.

You can read it digital, download from iTines or purchase a print copy. AWESOME!

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful