Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FM AWARE Magazine now online FREE
Kimmons posted:
There is an awesome magazine published by the National Fibromyalgia Association called FM AWARE. It is the first and only consumer magazine dedicated to FM. It only comes out 4 times yearly and is very expensive but I found it to be well worth the money. It is now online..FREE! The website is http://www.fmaware.org I hope all of you find it as useful and informative as I have! Let me know what you think~
Kimmons

dollbug responded:
Hello Kimmons....and welcome.....I just wanted to tell you that Dr. P has some input in the magazine also....

Thanks for sharing....

MiMi

Kimmons replied to dollbug's response:
I didn't realize that-good job!
Kimmons

annette030 responded:
I followed your link and went to the online membership under "Join Us" was $25 a year.How do you find the place where you get it for free?

Take care, Annette

dollbug replied to annette030's response:
Annette......all you need to do is register and then log in and you can see it....

I hope this helps....

MiMi

Kimmons replied to annette030's response:
I see that Dollbug already answered this question (thanks)! The link to the magazine is the third clickable box across the top. I didn't realize that it was only 25.00 to join..I wonder if that includes the magazines? I believe they were just upwards of 10.00 each-but of course I can't find the last one I bought!
Kimmons

annette030 replied to dollbug's response:
Thanks, MiMi.

Take care, Annette

GeekGirlkw responded:
This magazine is no longer available. I found this a few months ago and love it!
Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain LIFE Magazine.

You can read it digital, download from iTines or purchase a print copy. AWESOME!

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.