Skip to content
Bells Palsey
jojodance posted:
Good Morning - I am truly learning alot about what has been going on all along with my body such as headaches, dizziness and being unstable, fogginess, costrocondritis. I also had a bout of Bells Palsey and I was wondering if there is a connection or is this just something that happen along the way?

jojo

pocotaz responded:
Hi JoJo,

My father had Bells Palsy and he doesn't have FM-- so i am not sure or i wouldn't tend t think that it would be related to FM.

It was weird to for him--he just woke up one day and the whole right side of his face drooped--made him nervous but he was DX'd with this.. the area around his eye is still kind of droopy.. never went back.

I hope you can get some relief from all you are ahving to go through--but my guess is no it is not related to FM.

Hugs......Linda

Socialwrkr responded:
hi JoJo

I've never read of a connection between the two. The good part about Bell's Palsy is while it's scary at first, it rarely becomes permanent and a majority of folks never have another "attack".

Take care!!!
Be Gentle on Yourself!!! ~~Aimee

Anjl26 responded:
I've never read of a connection between the two. Just an unfortumate coincidence. I hope you recover quickly.
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.