Skip to content
Fibro Picnic
pnaturegirl posted:
Well, Today here in Ohio is Aimees Fibro picnic!

I wish you all could come belive me and I no you will be there in spirit!

So I am giving you a virtual pass to come, What our ya bringning?

I made Brownies lastnight and sprinkled them with confectioners sugar and mom made deviled eggs.

It is gonna be very balmy and steamy here but your all welcome.

What do you want to bring along??
My facebook Dysautonomia/Pots page is called, This Crazy Thing Called Pots You can go there to learn more about this and the Fibro connection or catch me here on Fibro Exchange.

angelldakota responded:
just to be in ohio again I would like to know if there is any reason i would need a fishing pole lol... have wheelchair will travel lol...

I would like to bring my special vegi burgers with my special mixed up hamburger that everyone wants more of... and topped with lettuce and tomato {and onion if you must|} lol...

I'll be right there hun.... no time to waiste....
gotta run and get things ready... I haven't organized my meds yet so I guess I had better take a break before it is too late to take half of them lol...

take care and see you soon...

bless you... love... jan/angelldakota

Daffyd3031 responded:
Hi Penny,

I would bring my fresh fruit salad that is refreshing on a hot day (and they go good with the brownies!!!!)

Hope you have a great time at the picnic.

Hugs,

Patti

fibroinsd responded:
Well, it looks to me like I will need to bring a pasta salad...but I hope you are making a triple batch of those brownies !!! More chocolate would always be welcome...

Now, where did jim ii hide that chocolate cheesecake ???

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Foxgrove responded:
Jo and I have the tater salad and the chilled sherbet for later.. Sounds like such a wonderful time.. Thank you for inviting us all.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ BIG brother hugs }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Fox

jamesii responded:
Me and Ann hid half of the cheescake in our tummies. The other half is in the freezer for later on, and or special events. Sure was good.

I could grill up a few turkey burgers, bring fresh onions and tomatoes from my garden. I have green apples on my tree, what about a good old fresh made apple cobbler?

Jim II

MagPrincess replied to jamesii's response:
I will make a nice refreshing Fennel salad. Good for the tummy and nicely refreshing!

jojodance replied to MagPrincess's response:
Please tell me about the Fennel salad. My mom has been trying to make me reseach and get some in my body so that I will feel better from FM symptoms.

jojo

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
194 of 211 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.