Skip to content
FYI***BeBe says hello**
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily again.....I emailed BeBe and she is having a hard time with fatigue.....says she missing the FMily and she hopes to get back when she can....she is still working and is thinking about giving it up due to her fatigue....

I know that there are a lot of old members who are part of our FMily who have not posted in quite a while....I do know that some of them did not follow the change over and some of them decided to do FB...I miss a lot of this people....but perhaps one day they will pop in and at least tell us how they are doing...

I have gotten a lot of invites over to FB....and I do have a user id....but I do not post on FB....I only use the user ID when that is the only way to post on another site....mostly news places...I guess FB is the big thing now....but I have elected to stay put...

I do wish some days that I could reach out and tell the world about Vitamin D and just how important this is to each and every one of us...

Just want to share this with those of you who know BeBe...

Have a good day...

MiMi

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks you for letting us know, MiMi. I hope BeBe's fatigue eases up for her soon.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming. ~Goethe

fibroinsd responded:
Thanks Mimi...I surely miss Bebe too...hope she gets some rest.

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

CORYSGIRL30 responded:
Hope she feels better too. Tell her the Crazy Canadian says hi.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.