Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
WebMD~Caprice~Mobile Web
CORYSGIRL30 posted:
I finally got to reconnect with this fabulous support group, and was able to get the site on my mobile phone too.

But on the mobile web, this site will not allow for posting. It's read-only mode.

Any new changes coming to allow me to post via my touch phone? I don't have a laptop, and using the regular computer is very hard for me. Using the touch phone, I can get to whatever I need, from bed... the floor...(LOL)...

Thnaks!!!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It really is good to have you back!

You're not alone in wanting to be able to post with your phone and it's definitely a priority to be fixed in the next few months. But, as you can tell, it's not a quick fix so it's going to take a bit of time.

Thanks for persevering and posting here despite that frustration. :-)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming. ~Goethe

CORYSGIRL30 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Caprice! I'll be the first to try out the new abilities! Heck if you need a tester....You can find me on the floor. ;) LOL

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to CORYSGIRL30's response:
Thanks! We may take you up on that. :-D
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming. ~Goethe

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.