Skip to content
Early Saturday Morning Again ****
Dollbug posted:
Morning FMily......MiMi in NC....where again I woke up before daylight..(as my brain continues to spin) ..not a good thing for my mind or body....I did find out that going to wallyworld is ok....except there was hardly anyone there and the ones there were cleaning the floor....a good thing....well....if you do not like crowds and want to be able to shop quickly and get out....well....very early morning is the time to go....I then got ready to check out....and say no one....so I asked if there was a register opened....yes...down there and the man pointed....I was on one end of the store and on the other end....where, by the way, the door was closed off so no one could go in or out...was the person to wait on the customers....LOL.....

Anyway....I started my morning off good....I really do not go shopping....but the neighbor I have been helping ran out of airtime for the free phone that I helped him get....and he needed to do some errands...and I tried to do this online...but could not do that either...so I had no other option left...and I picked up dog food while I was there...

Here is hoping everyone else got some good peaceful and needed rest....and that each of you will have a wonderful week-end...I hope I will have a quiet one....too much action for me lately....I have been stressed to my limit....and I do need some me time...

I made a complaint to law enforcement.....and was told that I had better be really careful in doing so....but when a person needs answers....then there is no way around this....and the story that was told.....was such a lie....I could hardly believe that anyone told it....
It seems like a window in the basement was magically seen the day the law enforcement entered the house without cause...I had asked if there are crystal balls that citizens are not aware of....

OK....I will not get on my soap opera....as to bore anyone....

I will just continue to pray and hope that GOD takes care of all my issues....and that I can continue to have what little good sense I have and move on with this....I have had people tell me...that I should indeed write a book....and I am giving this some serious thought....if only to have something to allow my grandchildren to know how the life of MiMi was....LOL...

There are so many people still out of work....so please remember those who are affected by this....as the unemployment benefits have not been reinstated in Washington.....so there is a dare need for those who depend upon this to live.....it is a very sad time...

Welcome to all of the new mmbers who have joined our FMily recently ....this is a unique support group....and I am sure that you, too, will find some very good "tools and tips" to help cope with your FM....sorry...but there are no quick fixes....as anything you try....will take time and effort...you must allow at least 6-8 weeks to get the full effect of whatever you are trying to "feel" the difference....so we FMers can not get in a hurry....

But I do encourage each and every one of you....to do whatever you feel like might help you....we FMers...must take control of our health issues...and if you do not have a doctor who is interested in helping you.....find another one....as we know no one...not even the doctors, except of course, Dr. P.....actually understands how we feel and what we face each and every day....A good doctor is a MUST....

Learn all you can about the wrath of the dragon.....this is another key which is so important to all of us....and please remember to get your Vitamin D level checked....as low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some of us....and we do not need additional pain to deal with....

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Saturday....June 26, 2010.....

MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE OUR COUNTRY....

MAY GOD BLESS my FMily too.....

MiMi

Booch007 responded:
Morning dear Mimi,
I am sorry I have been MIA...many things happening here in NY. I am not sure what has happened for you to be upset again. I am sorry bumps in your road continue to arise. You just keep on Truckin'.......

It does seem at times *common sense is not so common (the register comment!) I have never been in an empty store *Off hours from everyone else. Just hasn't happened, but I could see silly things like that happening.

Well, you know I have shrunk quite a bit, but I am still 90 in the a.m. and have limited function. The savella seems to release me from bondage pretty well......I just fear that (I feel well and then over do...) when meds wear off I shrink back to the old lady! I would love to keep her in a box in the drawer and stay young. SOMEDAY.

Hope you can smooch Noah today and bring sunshine into your day. They are so much fun. DH saw Olivia yesterday and they have such a bond (she sees him daily) he said she just lit up...when she saw him!

Me, it takes a little time for her to remember..as I work and see her once a week. That is OK, when older she will know I am the one who is ***SO MUCH FUN** with the silly sense of humor! Yay Nana...

Mimi, have a low pain day, less stress and a sun filled room follow you where you go....Hugs, Nana B

Daffyd3031 responded:
Morning FMily,

Feeling a little lost this morning. My dog is at a local boarder until tomorrow morning. This is a trial weekend for him because we are going away for a week in July which he will be going there for. I feel better with him going for 2 days to get use to it and to see that when he goes there we will be back for him! I know he will be ok but we have only had him for a year and he had been a rescue so want to do this gradually so it is not too much at once for him. But DH said he didn't cry when he was dropped off so that was a good sign.

I will be picking up my niece and nephew after work on Tuesday and they will be here on and off until July 14 (on weekends they will be with their dad - my brother). On July 15th DH and I will be heading down to NC for my DH's family reunion. After a couple of days there we will be going to GA to visit relatives of DH's that will not be at the reunion.

MiMi - You have been dealing with so much lately. I continue to keep you in my prayers.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Hugs,

Patti

Anjl26 replied to Daffyd3031's response:
Good morning FMily! Mimi, when Dh and I both worked nights, one of us always went to Wallyworld in the middle of the night on our "day" off. We tried to keep to the nighttime routine to make sleeping easier.

I've been busy already this morning. Cleaning is mostly done, laundry put away and fish tank cleaned. I still need to dust but can do that anytime.

I'm getting ready to head outdoors before it gets too hot. It's already in the upper 70s, heading to close to 90 and very humid. Ugh! More storms in the forecast late tonight.

It's been so wet that it's been difficult to do much in the yard. Everything feels overgrown to me. I need to do some staking too. So, off I go......
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

debw216 responded:
Good Morning MiMi and FMily....

Well MiMi...it seems that everything is not all said and done, yet. But we all must do, what needs to be done...regardless of how much we are threatened. Just know that I am on your side! LOL.... Because I certainly wouldn't want the "wrath" of MiMi coming down on me!

Yes, heard yesterday about the unemployment benefits.... And yesterday I told my brother what I had heard on CNN and he got snippy with me. He said, that his benefits would be fine til the end of the year. And I then explained, that I was just telling him what I had heard on the news.

Needless to say, that later in the day he ended up calling the unemployment office and was told that he only has 1 check left!! I do feel bad for him...but at the same time, maybe he should start being a little nicer to people...that maybe its Karma at work!

Soooo....I don't know what to do now, because I have been looking for a place to live! But can I leave him with no income? Yes, his son lives here too and he works and pays rent....but does literally nothing else.

He thinks that because he does pay rent, that he doesn't even have to pick his plate up from the dining room table and take it to the sink! He just leaves it there on the table and walks away...expecting other people (me and younger brother) to clean up after him!! He is just like his father (older brother) because he does the same thing!! (growl)

I don't know.... What I do know though is, that when I tell my older brother that I am leaving...then all hell will break loose and he will make my life totally miserable til I am able to actually leave!!

I am just very worried about this situation!! Its sad, because I do love my brother but he is just way to controling and thinks that he is the boss of everyone here... Unbelievable....

At any rate....it is again, hot and humid here in Michigan with a change of storms later today. Yuck...

I hope everyone has a beautiful and no pain day!
Love and hugs to all!
DebW

fibroinsd responded:
Good Morning...

Hope you are doing as well as can be expected. Mimi...hugs to you. It sounds like you have had more than your share of stress.

I did not have a good day yesterday...just feeling crummy and stressed..I kept hearing weird noises. Finally found a bunny in our garage. Then just little things kept happening...and doesn't take much to stress me out. I am feeling still stressed this morning, so hope the day goes well.

My DS #1 will be down this morning...but going to the county fair with a friend. And hopefully DS #2 will be around tomorrow.

I spent so much time yesterday, reading this website. I highly recommend you read it. Although I will link to one page...there are many pages. Take your temp for five days...before you get up and at 3pm...Is it low? Read this list...sound familiar??
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/long-and-pathetic/
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

larmarus responded:
Good Morning All-

Sorry you are having a tough time of it Mimi. Did I ever tell you that is my sister's nickname? I was almost grown before I knew her real name.

Going to try going out to a few garage sales today. Wish me luck.

Hope all have a less pain weekend. Soft Hugs---Marianne

CORYSGIRL30 responded:
Popping in to say hi!

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
197 of 214 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.