Skip to content
is 3500 enough???
Asillia posted:
I know that i need more w/ my calcium pill- but i thought that 3500 was way over the rdu- am i wrong? should i try a super dose of 50000??

Tany84 responded:
1,500 is the standard dose. I would def. say don't do 50,000 w/o your dr. prescribing it. I would do the 1,500 and make sure it has magnesium, phosphorus, and vit. D so that you utilize as much of it as possible.

Hugs!

Brittany

Anjl26 responded:
My doc said that a person can not absorb more than 500mg of calcium at a time. The rest will just get eliminated. She suggests 500mg twice a day.

Vit D is much more important in regards to FM. D3 is absorbed the best. It's good to have your level checked so that you know how much you need to take.
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.