Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/fibromyalgia/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

This is so cool!
    Grampa_Bear posted:
    Ever take a picture and think you see something in there that might be an artifact of your mind....not this lady...

How about a fireworks display that at the point of the picture...looks like 'Tinkerbell'? No Fooling...it's really cool.

Click Here

Jim
    Bringing Faith to the Doubtful, Doubt to the Faithful, Comfort to the Afflicted, Affliction to the Comfortable and Funk to the Funkless.

pocotaz responded:
    That is pretty cool... at least this is better than the funeral parlor fiasco...

Linda

Grampa_Bear replied to pocotaz's response:
    See...that's why you can't afford NOT clicking on links that I give...you just might miss something that isn't strange or weird (or tasteless - figured I'd say it before you did) :eyeroll:

Jim
    Bringing Faith to the Doubtful, Doubt to the Faithful, Comfort to the Afflicted, Affliction to the Comfortable and Funk to the Funkless.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
    Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    403 of 430 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.