Skip to content
This is so cool!
Grampa_Bear posted:
Ever take a picture and think you see something in there that might be an artifact of your mind....not this lady...

How about a fireworks display that at the point of the picture...looks like 'Tinkerbell'? No Fooling...it's really cool.

Click Here

Jim
Bringing Faith to the Doubtful, Doubt to the Faithful, Comfort to the Afflicted, Affliction to the Comfortable and Funk to the Funkless.

pocotaz responded:
That is pretty cool... at least this is better than the funeral parlor fiasco...

Linda

Grampa_Bear replied to pocotaz's response:
See...that's why you can't afford NOT clicking on links that I give...you just might miss something that isn't strange or weird (or tasteless - figured I'd say it before you did) :eyeroll:

Jim
Bringing Faith to the Doubtful, Doubt to the Faithful, Comfort to the Afflicted, Affliction to the Comfortable and Funk to the Funkless.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
198 of 215 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.