Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Where is everyone from?
fibroKimber posted:
Ive been wondering if anyone is from my area... maybe others have wondered the same thing. It would be nice to know someone that lives around me so we could discuss doctors, local clinics, etc.
No need to post your exact location (unless you want to) but just a general area... maybe we can "compare notes" with others from the same region!!

I'm from western pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) What about everyone else?
Tany84 responded:
I have no problem saying that I'm from Wichita Falls, TX. Unfortunetly, there are no support groups for FM here so I'm considering and praying about possibly starting one. Is there anyone else on here from this area?

MissesDj responded:
I am currently in Savannah, but originally from Chicago. I think this is good to know because the climate affects me and my symptoms.
Anjl26 responded:
southeastern Minnesota
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon
debw216 responded:
Hi.... Im from Southeastern Michigan. About 20 miles due west of Detroit....

Faith is daring the soul, to go beyond what your eyes can see. Author Unknown...
BamaNik responded:
Northern Alabama.....kinda obvious from my screen name

Life is not waiting for the storm to pass...its about learning how to dance in the rain..
1wareaglefan responded:
I'm from Montgomery, Alabama. And let me tell you, the heat and humidity is NOT a friend of fibro!
fibroinsd responded:
I am from San Diego.
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright
TCL38 replied to debw216's response:
Deb if you're about 20 miles due west of Detroit, you are probably in one of my favorite cities. Would it happen to have two names that start with the same letter

TCL38 responded:
I'm a California girl but I live in southern Utah.

Kimber, my first job out of high school was as a photograher for a traveling photography company. I know your area very well. My territory covered Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and western New York. That feels like a lifetime ago so I can't help you with FM information thought. I hope you find some folks near you though.

zPriestz replied to TCL38's response:
I am from Southeastern Michigan, just north of Detroit.
lb707 replied to zPriestz's response:
Western Washington

Bsgizzy replied to lb707's response:
I am from Cocoa Beach, Florida
The Sun Shine State!
ednaroberts1978 responded:
I'm in Ohio. A little town south of Columbus.

cattlebarroness09 responded:
I live in Navasota,Tx. which is about 75 miles n.w. of Houston and there are no support groups near me either.

Shar inTx.

Helpful Tips

Weight Loss and pain
I am a 43 yr old female with fibromyalgia and numerous other dx's attached to my medical records...overweight, depressed, immune ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 77 found this helpful