Skip to content
Where is everyone from?
fibroKimber posted:
Ive been wondering if anyone is from my area... maybe others have wondered the same thing. It would be nice to know someone that lives around me so we could discuss doctors, local clinics, etc.
No need to post your exact location (unless you want to) but just a general area... maybe we can "compare notes" with others from the same region!!

I'm from western pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) What about everyone else?

Tany84 responded:
I have no problem saying that I'm from Wichita Falls, TX. Unfortunetly, there are no support groups for FM here so I'm considering and praying about possibly starting one. Is there anyone else on here from this area?

Brittany

MissesDj responded:
I am currently in Savannah, but originally from Chicago. I think this is good to know because the climate affects me and my symptoms.

Anjl26 responded:
southeastern Minnesota
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

debw216 responded:
Hi.... Im from Southeastern Michigan. About 20 miles due west of Detroit....

DebW
Faith is daring the soul, to go beyond what your eyes can see. Author Unknown...

BamaNik responded:
Northern Alabama.....kinda obvious from my screen name

Nicole
Life is not waiting for the storm to pass...its about learning how to dance in the rain..

1wareaglefan responded:
I'm from Montgomery, Alabama. And let me tell you, the heat and humidity is NOT a friend of fibro!

fibroinsd responded:
I am from San Diego.
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

TCL38 replied to debw216's response:
Deb if you're about 20 miles due west of Detroit, you are probably in one of my favorite cities. Would it happen to have two names that start with the same letter

Tanya

TCL38 responded:
I'm a California girl but I live in southern Utah.

Kimber, my first job out of high school was as a photograher for a traveling photography company. I know your area very well. My territory covered Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and western New York. That feels like a lifetime ago so I can't help you with FM information thought. I hope you find some folks near you though.

Tanya

zPriestz replied to TCL38's response:
I am from Southeastern Michigan, just north of Detroit.

lb707 replied to zPriestz's response:
Western Washington

Laura

Bsgizzy replied to lb707's response:
I am from Cocoa Beach, Florida
The Sun Shine State!

ednaroberts1978 responded:
I'm in Ohio. A little town south of Columbus.

Edna

cattlebarroness09 responded:
I live in Navasota,Tx. which is about 75 miles n.w. of Houston and there are no support groups near me either.

Shar inTx.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.