Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Aniother HOT Sunday on tap.....
Booch007 posted:
Blessings all around........the pool is open, the sun is just coming around the trees and the thermometer is climbing..

I put water out for the birds with their seed this a.m. (ice in it too!)
NO HUMMINGBIRDS to this moment...all my hangers *hanging there. So sad. I WAIT.

The songs from the woods in the morning are amazing, the morning chatter of *where they are all going or doing...(I guess).
Busy activity before the heat holds them in the trees in the shade.

Today we have a yard party in down county at my nieces. It is her first, in her new house. Have a house warming (don't need warming!) gift to bring....Unique.

Nice to have the family together. Last night my youngest son..played a gig at a bar 40 minutes away...we went and had a good time. Best was his step-brother showed to support him..THAT WAS GREAT. Stepping out to show someone you care is a good thing. They didn't start playing til 10pm....Ugh...and I had to leave at 11 as DH opened the store today and I couldn't stay awake! (forgot about the young!)

But it was a nice time out.....getting out and dressed up is good for the soul. I hope all can find some energy to get OUT and get UP!! Find something to do....even walking the yard, you know without my little cat on a leash (sounds silly right) He slows me down to LOOK at my plants and notice things that you would take for granted.....

Please try and have a day of *Seeing...looking at the world today with different eyes....Cece, I would love to be on the western shores today...hearing the ocean hit the shore and wash outward again...so rhythmic........the soft breeze off the water. The small of the salty air....Mmmmm

OK...I am off to cook for the party and get things in order here. Tomorrow a mammogram and my shots......so I will check in with ya all later. Have a good day, a better day, the best day you can.

I send out the"FM good fairy" to dust you all with protection today. She will give you a shield to not let the dragon bite you for one day !!!!! THIS DAY. Take care, Nancy B

Dollbug responded:
Morning Nana B...and FMily.....MiMi in NC.....after a week-end of rain and thunderstorms.....my body hurt and I guess the weather has something to do with this.....but we needed the rain....as so much was so very dry....the grass was crunching.....and brown....so I try not to complain....as I know the water was a welcome neccessity....I have been watering my flowers most every day.....my tomato plant bit the dust....did not get one tomato from it fit to eat....

Ok...here is hoping every one has a wonderful, peaceful and restful Sunday....and I hope everyone can find some sunshine of a sort in their part of the world today....get up and out if you can....it does the body good.....oh yes....we need to move....as much as possible...

I am feeling better today....after being sick this past week....whatever I got took a toll on me....and I was really sick....so I am looking forward to feeling better now and being able to do more....

You are so right Nana B....we all need to look around and view the things around us in a different eye.....try to see the best in what you have....I will be the first to admit....sometimes....this is really hard to do...especially when there is so much to deal with....but we FMers must keep on keeping on.....afterall...we deal with the wrath of the dragon each and every day.....nothing could be any worse....

OK....welcome to the new members who has joined us recently....this is a unique support group....and it can grow on you....to know what others are trying to do to cope....FM is a vicious cycle and we have to keep on keeping on.....until we find things that help us cope....learn all you can about it...and eventually we FMers will find a good combination of things which help us each and every day....whether it is vitamins and supplements or medicines prescribed....gentle exercising or hot showers using lavender bath salts.....walking or swimming....or perhaps using a hot tub....there is something that will help each of you.....you just have to figure out what it is.....

Nothing works for everyone the same way....we are all different and what helps one may or may not help anothers....

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Sunday, July 18, 2010.......and most of all....remember......be GOOD to yourself.....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you can to visit..

Anjl26 responded:
Good to hear you are having a good weekend! The storms moved thru here last night, so the humidity is much better today. It should be heading in your direction.

Bad news is, we have a chance of storms every day this week. At least I won't have to worry about watering. LOL
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

pnaturegirl responded:
Morning Booch!

Getting ready to go look at a recumbent bike and then clean my usual office and if that bike does not pan out another one this afternoon!

Determined to get a used one by todays end! This girl can be determined at that!

Dilly Dallyed at a undiscovered nursery yesterday with mom and enjoyed a quiet day of looking through the plants and flowers!

Good deals for all and windchimes for half price even!

The Ohio oppessive heat continues on!

Have a agreat day family!

Take Care,
Penny :wink"
Check out my facebook page called, This Crazy Thing Called Pots My new Exchange on WebMd called, Pots and Dysautonomia Exchange and you can always find me here on FM Exchange or through my email!

MagPrincess replied to Anjl26's response:
Good morning FMly

Yup had to check it is still morning. lol

I have to go to target today to get prescriptions filled and Maggie has a birthday party to go to.

Wish we could go to the pool... that sounds so nice!!

I think i may take Maggie to the playground so i can do some reading and she can get all her five year old energy out!!
Erin Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain. William Faulkner

pocotaz responded:
Nancy,

Your day sounds wonderful... we know you will take full advantage of this family gethering... the laughter...the food... and wishing them luck in their new home.... i love'd the feeling of my first home...before i had FM i ran up and down the empty hallway yelling it's our ..it's ours.... congrats to them...

Today i am going though some PMS pain across the enitre mid sectio of my body front and back... stomach swollen beyond normal..hurts pretty bad...did some house work now i am relaxing... Hate PMS and FM when i hurts this bad...

Usually i do the mind over matter thing ...oh boy ..this morning the pain seems to be winning...

Hugs to all...Linda

TCL38 responded:
Ahhhhhh Sunday....the only "stressful" thing I'm doing today is deciding what to wear to church and what's for dinner :)

I went to bed with my right shoulder, arm and back aching and woke up to my whole left side--head to hipm front and back--aching at least twice as bad. UGH!!! This goofy stuff really annoys me. I know it's nerves piching on my spine though because I really can draw a line down the center of my body left side hurts, right side no hurt (okay my wrist is still a little stiff but that's more carpal tunnel than anything).

Our forecast says we'll hit 95 today but since it is 11:15 A.M and we're already at 90 I'm thinking we're hitting triple digits today. Yeah! But I still have the AC to contend with especially at church.

Really....if it's not one thing it's another. At least FM keeps things interesting :)

Blessed Sunday FMily!

Tanya

fibroinsd responded:
Got up this morning...and headed to church...I had been up in the night not feeling great...glad I got back to sleep...but getting up this morning was more of a chore than it should have been. I have really been enjoying the sermon series at church...so that was again awesome.

Had breakfast with my parents which is always nice..and now it is hot and I just want to go back to bed...may do that !! Still need to read the papers..

My parents will be over for dinner tonight...so that is good.

The neighbors who have a pool in the backyard...have the grandkids over and they are having a blast again..loud...but that is how kids should be...at least the dogs are not barking incessantly...

Think I have a slight headache today...and I am a little grouchy...yes, Nancy...I think I need to go sit at the beach again !

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.