Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CECE!
fibrosarah posted:
I posted to you under your questions about thyroids, maybe under Annettes post. Then there was a 2nd post, but I think I did them backwards. Have a great day!

dollbug responded:
Dr. Mehmet Oz Got It Right About Thyroid Disease on ABC's Good Morning America

Posted this for others to view.....some good info....and other links also.....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you can to visit..

TCL38 replied to dollbug's response:
I read the article. There's one big giant problem with it.

The company which manufactures Armour Thyroid CANNOT keep up with demand. Just because you can convince your doctor to switch you to natural thyroid doesn't mean you''ll be able to consistantly fill your prescription. I have seven pharmacies in my city and none of them can keep me supplied with Armour thyroid. One will compound T3 and T4 for me but they charge $185/month for my strength...ummmm NO! So I was forced to switch back to levothyroxine about a year ago.

Tanya

fibroinsd responded:
Thank you Sarah, MImi and Tanya...looks like I have some reading to do !
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

pocotaz responded:
Good article..MiMi..thank you for sharing this...

Linda

annette030 replied to dollbug's response:
Thanks for the link to the blog discussing this problem. It makes it much easier to get to the site.

I think everyone needs to remember that Dr. Oz is a cardio-thoracic surgeon and not an endocrinologist. He is a TV doc that is trying to give out info so people see their own doctors and deal with whatever is bothering them. He generally gives out superficial info on a number of topics that may be of interest to people.

Thanks again for the link.

Take care, Annette

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.