Skip to content
Good News...hopefully
fibroinsd posted:
So my DH just got back from talking to a company..and we are 99 percent sure he will start a job next Monday. It is just a temporary job...but hopefully will lead to more...and it is MONEY !!! The V-P just needs to sign off on it...but today seemed to go well...so happy...

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright
FirstPrevious12NextLast

alispazz responded:
Cece

Here's crossing fingers and toes hoping he gets it...know how hard things are getting for a lot of us right now...so any money is a good thing...

God knows his people are hurting and he is trying to lift them up even if our president isn't.

Ali
Follow your heart and not your dreams..the dreams are from your mind and can lead you astray, the heart never can..SMOLOL Hugs Ali

An_199035 responded:
Wishing him luck.....

Very wise in being humble for what every opportunity he gets...

fibroinsd responded:
Ali Ali, Ali....as a supporter of our President, I think he is doing a good job, and I don't blame him for anything....please do not make this political...

cece

Anjl26 responded:
WOHOOOO! That's great CeCe! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for him.
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

mamawrobyn replied to Anjl26's response:
Wonderful!
We think my hubby may have a job in Sarasota Florida. We need to leave Indiana, but he has only worked three weeks this year!

It is really hard on people!

Wish us all luck!

Robyn

lb707 replied to mamawrobyn's response:
Cece,

I have wanted to ask it was going...... now I don't have to.

Congratulations!!!! First just sending good thoughts and hoping the congrats are for real.

Laura

fibroinsd responded:
Still waiting for the V-P to sign off on it...and that is annoying...

Robyn...Congrats on your Dh's job..I am sure you are sad to leave Indiana...but I know that my DH and I visited Sarasota a couple of summers ago, and fell in love with the place...I would go there in an instant. They have a really nice little street of shops that we walked along from out Bed and Breakfast...

I am sure there is much more to it than we saw....but what we saw was really nice. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks..Laura...yea...it has been pretty hard out there for us old folks still trying to work !

cece

pnaturegirl responded:
Great news!! :wink:
Check out my facebook page called, This Crazy Thing Called Pots My new Exchange on WebMd called, Pots and Dysautonomia Exchange and you can always find me here on FM Exchange or through my email!

alispazz replied to fibroinsd's response:
Cece

Sorry did not mean to make it political...not the right forum....Just know that I am praying your DH to get the job.. and we will leave it at that.

Hugs "

Ali
Follow your heart and not your dreams..the dreams are from your mind and can lead you astray, the heart never can..SMOLOL Hugs Ali

alispazz replied to mamawrobyn's response:
Robyn

Here is hoping that your husband also get work...I think you will like Florida....Been there once or twice...

Does this mean you won't be coming north???? for lunch????

Ali

fibroinsd responded:
Ali...all is good...

cece

pocotaz responded:
Oh Cece,

I hope to hear soon...Good luck and i hate waiting too... just sign the thing already !!!!! Maybe that will help...

We will wait with you guys...Hugs....

Linda

Booch007 responded:
Hey Cece....
I have fingers toes and now my legs (!) crossed......

I think of that movie Dave* each time we talk about getting a job, it is the best for explaining how you FEEL when you have a job.....

Best of luck, I hope it pans out. Hugs, Nancy

MagPrincess replied to Booch007's response:
Cece

Temporary can turn permanent. That is what happened to my DH's job. It took four months but in the mean time we had money comming in.

Fingers crossed for you!!!
Erin Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain. William Faulkner

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
376 of 403 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.