Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Prayers...please...OT
fibroinsd posted:
prayers please....I just got word that my MIL is in the hospital...her husband had trouble waking her up this morning...He thinks she will be ok...just needs the pacemaker adjusted...but prayers will be appreciated..
cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright
FirstPrevious12NextLast

cali824 responded:
hey cece
im not sure what a "MIL" is but u and they are def in my prayers

1wareaglefan responded:
Hey, Cece...I'm guessing that MIL is mother-in-law. I am definitely praying for you all.

Take care.....Elizabeth

fibroinsd responded:
Yes,,..my mother-in-law in Mcminnville, Oregon

TCL38 responded:
You got 'em!

from1952 responded:
Good thoughts and lots of prayers headed in your direction.

Anita in Tucson

pocotaz responded:
Cece...i will keep her in my prayers... hope everythng is o.k. ....hugs....

let us know as soon as you can...

Linda

angelldakota responded:
prayers are with her and family... bless you...

luv... jan/angelldakota

pnaturegirl responded:
Sending prayers and soft hugs too!
Check out my facebook page called, This Crazy Thing Called Pots My new Exchange on WebMd called, Pots and Dysautonomia Exchange and you can always find me here on FM Exchange or through my email!

Daffyd3031 responded:
CeCe,

Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Hugs,

Patti

fibroinsd responded:
Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts...Her husband called and said that her doctor says she has pneumonia and will be in the hospital for awhile !!! We will try and call her later...

Dollbug responded:
May GOD be with Cece's mother in law at this time of need....May GOD also guide the decisions of the medical people who are assisting her in the special care that she is needing at this time....

May GOD also be with Cece and her family as they worry about loved ones who are sick....May GOD bless them in a special way and may YOUR WILL be done.....Amen...and Amen....

Thoughts and prayers for all of you at this time....

Please update us as you can....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

BEACHAHOLIC replied to Dollbug's response:
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers here in NJ.........Hope all goes well and it's just a minor procedure.....
HUGS, HUGS. HUGS
Truly,
Annmarie :)

TJAlex responded:
Sending my prayers CeCe. Pneumonia seems to be hitting real hard this summer. I've known of so many around here getting it this year. I haven't heard any numbers or anything, but it seems high to me.

Hugs to you CeCe,

TJ

icyhotmama responded:
Thoughts and prayers with your MIL and the rest of the family.

God Bless,

Lydia

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.