Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
prayers...OT...good thoughts..anything !
fibroinsd posted:
Well, for those of you that have read my life history...I would like to ask for some prayers/ good thoughts/ (I will take almost anything !) for my dear daughter. She applied for what could be a really good job and get her out of the slump she is in...any prayers that she gets this would be appreciated.

It is about a million to one shot...so I don't have tons of hope...but I am praying...

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

MaMaTwig responded:
Dear CeCe,
I will say a prayer for her, and I wish her the best of luck for the future!!!! :)
CHRISTINA :)

Anjl26 responded:
Sending "I'm going to get this job!" thoughts her way. :)
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

pocotaz responded:
Got my prayers Cece...Hugs...

Dollbug responded:
Hello Cece.....I sure hope things go well with this for your daughter....and it not....then tell her it is their loss....not hers...

This is what I tell my children.....

Take care and good luck...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

karenrugs responded:
Good thoughts sent to you and your daughter. I hope she gets her job.

I understand totally how you feel, I have a daughter going through the same thing. It's hard to see them go through such a hard time.

Hugz,

Karen
A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.

alispazz responded:
Cece

Only the best of thoughts and prayers going out.....She will get this, please Lord , we all need this kind of good news right now..

Hugs

Ali
Follow your heart and not your dreams..the dreams are from your mind and can lead you astray, the heart never can..SMOLOL Hugs Ali

Socialwrkr responded:
Prayers for you and your daughter Cece. Sometimes things come through right when they are most needed and I pray that happens here.

Take care
Be Gentle on Yourself!!! ~~Aimee http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fibromyalgia-Support-Groups-by-Aimee http://www.lumigrate.com/ Fibromyalgia forum writer, Aimee

MagPrincess replied to Socialwrkr's response:
Cece

Lets think Positive!!! Yes she will get this job!!! Yes she will yes she will!!!!
Erin Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain. William Faulkner

jamesii responded:
I just said a prayer for her. If it is the job she really wants, may she get it, enjoy it, and keep it for a long time.

Ark Jim

Daffyd3031 responded:
Hi Cece,

Sending prayers that your daughter gets this job. Also, have my toes crossed (would have crossed the fingers but that makes it difficult to type LOL).

Hugs,
Patti

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
460 of 535 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.