My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sharon, mimi..OT..pics..
fibroinsd posted:
Pics are up...of the jungle...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=72543&id=1603006737&l=165151d8a9

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Dollbug responded:
Hello cece....and thanks for sharing.....the pictures are really good....and I like the birds.....are they real? Do they talk?

I have always enjoyed birds....I have had love birds, parakeets, cockatiels and canaries.....I love these song birds...

And this year, I wanted to put up bluebird nesting box....but it was so hot....that the babies did not make it....which made me really sad....I did enjoy watching them though....smart little birds.....

Thanks again for sharing...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

fibroinsd replied to Dollbug's response:
no...not real...we do have lots of quail that visit the yard...and lots of little birds...but the others are not real...much easier to take care of !!!!!!

mischelle360 responded:
Beautiful Pictures!

MiMi, My Mom actually has a McCall I think it is called. She can say some things and likes mawking people laughing. She's so funny. And she Knows when I'm cooking fries or even bring some in from McDonalds or something, lol. She'll go to rattling things until she gets her way.

Often tells me goodnight when I leave out of there for the night. Loves to dance and show off. They are really amazing birds.

pocotaz responded:
Cece,

Now this is what i'm talking about....what a beautiful get away surrounded by all that beauty...your back yard is wonderful..what a nice job Ron did..looks like alot of hard work and sweat went into this oasis...

I would love to come home to this everyday...sit down and be engulfed ..good hiding spot...to have my coffee and destress...

Hugs

Anjl26 responded:
Gorgeous flowers, a tiki hut and bar, a hammock... you don't even have to leave to go on vacation, it's all right there.

Love the one little patch of grass. Does he use hand shears to cut it?? LOL

I'd love to be able to grow tropical plants. They have an entirely different look than what we can keep alive here.
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

fibroinsd replied to Anjl26's response:
Sharon...the grass isn't real either...it is that fake grass !!! And guess what we discovered???? That stuff gets hotter than anything...you can't walk on it on a warm day....

cece

Anjl26 replied to fibroinsd's response:
LOL I've seen that used on HGTV when they were creating a putting green in someone's backyard. I never thought about the heat... Hmm, I guess if your back is hurting you could go lay outside on the grass? :D
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.