Skip to content
Posting problems (?)
chouchoudeux posted:
Is it just me, or are others having problems posting?

Yesterday and today I typed a lengthy post only to see "WebMD is having problems now!" and lose what I'd typed.

How frustrating...

hisfaithful1 responded:
Hey chouchoudeux,

What a pretty smile you have!

Yes, this happens to me almost every time I start a post. A few times I almost cried from frustration. What I founfd out though, is even when it says " were having problems now, try again later" or something like that; it usually puts your post up anyway.

Hope this helps

Debbie

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hmmm..... I haven't heard any reports of problems today until now and I hope it has since smoothed out for you.

If it continues, always feel free to write to communitymanagement@webmd.net and provide us with the details, exactly where you are when trying to post, what you're trying to do (respond and to what, or start a new discussion), your system info and which browser and browser version you're using. Also, whether this is happening when typing up a long post or otherwise.

It can also happen if you've been logged out without it telling you so it puts you through the login process in order to post and then says it's not available. But you can use the Back button and get back to your post and submit it again and it's there.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

chouchoudeux replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks for the help, Caprice!
Mary

Dollbug responded:
Hello Mary and welcome.....MiMi in NC....every now and then I lose posts also....if you are typing a long post though....I would suggest to you and anyone else....to just copy it until you hit the submit button....and then, if for some reason it gets lost or goes into never never land...you still have a copy of it...and then you can just open up a space to reply again...and copy and past it from where you saved it....

It does take a while to figure out how all of this works....as it did for me in the beginning anyway....

I hope you will post often, ask questions, make cooments or suggestions.....

Take care and good luck...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
198 of 215 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.