Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My grandson was born on 9/16/20
jacksgramma posted:
Hi I just wanted to post something happy, and Will makes us all happy.

~hugs,

Lori

Anjl26 responded:
Congrats!!!!
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

angelldakota responded:
congrats proud grandma... hope he is doing well and happy... how big is he... how much did he weigh... is mom doing well...

I am so happy for you...

bless you and your family...
take care...

luv... jan/angelldakota

Dollbug responded:
Hello Lori and this is wonderful news......MiMi in NC...there is nothing at all like a brand new baby to spoil....especially if the baby is a grandbaby....they are the best....Is this your first?

I am sure that soon you will know that it just keeps getting better and better....as I have 3 of these little ones....my youngest one will soon be 1....and he is the little sunshine of MiMi's life....he is always happy.....such a bubbly little one....he loves to walk and run and try to keep up with Sweet Pete who is 3 1/2....they are best buddies.....and they love to play....it is so sweet to watch them around each other...

These little ones are my physical therapy....they make me smile.....Baby N loves to pat a cake....as I taught him to do this really early....and we also sing about the fan going round and round....

Anyway.....I hope your grandbaby and mommy are both doing well....

Take care and enjoy....this is our reward.......

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Grampa_Bear responded:
No Way you're a Gramma! I think it's a conspiracy....first Caprice comes in with a drop-dead gorgeous picture and we all know she's a Gram (It's gotta be her daughter's pic), and now you with yours....sheesh...no justice!

I don't look a day over 95 in my pics (and they've been 95 LOOONNNGGG years too :ooh: )

:wink:

Congrats Gram!

Jim
Bringing Faith to the Doubtful, Doubt to the Faithful, Comfort to the Afflicted, Affliction to the Comfortable and Funk to the Funkless.

Socialwrkr responded:
Congrats Lori!

I have to admit to getting a giggle though from your post... your grandson will be born in the year 2020???

Heck of a prediction, but that may well help Jim not feel so bad about his age!

Enjoy the baby, lots of pleasure just from getting a smile!
Be Gentle on Yourself!!! ~~Aimee http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fibromyalgia-Support-Groups-by-Aimee http://www.lumigrate.com/ Fibromyalgia forum writer, Aimee

fibroinsd responded:
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So so happy for you...

And Aimee...I did not even notice...LOL>...too funny !

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

MagPrincess replied to fibroinsd's response:
Congrats
I didnt notice either.
Erin Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain. William Faulkner

jacksgramma responded:
~Hi FMily,

Will is my fourth love of my life. First is Jack 4 3/4, he stole my heart, then came Emmy 3, she is our only girl grand baby, and you can just imagine how much love she gives and receives. Then comes Luke 2, he is my son's son and I spent the last two years with him every Monday and Tuesday while my son and his wife worked. Now there is Will, he too is my daughter's, now she has three and he is waking up now so I must go soon.

I did notice when I came on to look at the responses and noticed I typed 20, and got a good laugh.

Will was 7pounds, 7 ounces. Mom and baby are doing well. Labor and delivery were the worst of all four. Mom was so sick and kept vomiting, Will's heartbeat became very erratic with every contraction. So in the end he had to be vacuumed out, and we were told that if it didn't work that an emergency c-section would occur. Oh how I prayed.

Today, both are well, praise God and we can just enjoy him, Jack and Emmy.

~hugs to all,

Lori

benright replied to jacksgramma's response:
Congratulations!!! :-D

B
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. - Mother Teresa

Grampa_Bear replied to MagPrincess's response:
That's ok Erin...I thought it was a time-traveler kind of thing :eyeroll:

Jim
:wink:
Bringing Faith to the Doubtful, Doubt to the Faithful, Comfort to the Afflicted, Affliction to the Comfortable and Funk to the Funkless.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations, Lori! What wonderful news and yup, you've made me smile. See? :-) :-) :-)
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

jacksgramma replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am so happy that I made you smile too Caprice,

~hugs,

Lori

1cherokeedeb responded:
Congratulations Lori!!!!!

That is just Awesome news. Thanks for sharing, and have fun spoiling him wonderful!

~Debi

jacksgramma replied to 1cherokeedeb's response:
~Hi Debi,

Long time since I've seen you. Glad you are still here. He is awesome. Thank you. Hope you are doing well.

~hugs,

Lori

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.