Skip to content
Tuesday Early Morning ***
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily.....MiMi in NC....where it is too early for the living to be up.....but here I am....whether I like it or not.....and I am NOT a morning person.....I wish I can figure out this sleeping thing....I have not felt good for a couple of days now.....I guess I am paying for overdoing....not a good thing for the mind or the body....

Anyway....here is hoping everyone else is sleeping very peacefully....and getting the deep sleep that our bodies need to repair...

I did not do a lot yesterday and it was really hot again here....I thought it would get cooler since fall is upon us....but perhaps I am just hoping too much....I do think this has been the hottest summer that I have ever remembered....but of course, I use to work most of the time and I guess I never really realized just how hot is could get....when a person stays inside a cooler building.....it makes a big difference....on things that the realize....

Anyway....I hope it will soon be a bit cooler anyway....not cold now....just cooler...we still have another coat of paint to put down....but it has been too hot to mess with paint right now...I did get another coat of red paint on the little rocking chair for Baby N.....and I will put a sealer on it today.....I hope....as this is really important....he loves the little chair and I am giving it to him....so he can have a little rocking chair to sit in at his house...

Welcome to the new members who have joined this unique FM support group recently.....sorry that you were forced to find us....but I am glad that you did.....living with the wrath of the dragon is a challenge for a lot of us....never knowing from day to day...what we will be faced with is not a good thing for me....there are some days that I never know from hour to hour or even less...as the dragon rears its ugly tail and wraps it tightly around my body....spitting fire out as well...

But we FMers learn to do what we have to do to cope better with it...I do hope that today will be a good day for everyone.....find some sunshine in your corner of the world....

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Sept 20. 2010....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

MagPrincess responded:
Well Good morning FMly

I did better sleep wise last night.

However this am my car did not want to start. Took me twenty minutes to get it running. which just caused my hands wrists and shoudlers to flare even more.

I have something going on with my ear now. sounds like rice crispies popping.

Plus this thing with my hands. see my other post. Weirdest thing ever.

I get to work and am already exhausted and there is more drama.

I am ready for friday at five pm!
Erin Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain. William Faulkner

angelldakota responded:
Good morning Mimi and all... It is even a bit early for me considering by the time I got into a good sleep I started having nightmares and woke up in dire pain... I only remember a bit of the nightmares but they weren't nice... lol... what nightmares are... I don't remember enough to make any sense though... can't even explain them but I felt deserted...

I have to go get alergy blood tests today.... was going to get my fasting blood tests done too but I didn't get my snack last night and not much for supper... my sugar was 87 at 4 this morning... so much for fasting... It isn't good for a diabetic to fast till almost 10 am anyway... I have an earlier appointment already set up for Friday... I just promised my sweet Dr I would get these done asap... I was suppose to get them picked up last week and get them done before Friday when I seen him but everyone else was busy all week...

Then it is back hone to watch my friend move out... I will miss him... even tho I didn't see him much... unless I went into his room or asked him for help... He pretty much stayed in his room... He's a hibernator like me... We made quite a couple... We are still friends but my x and the kids got on his nerves... I could never understand why my x got to him,,, my x says he is jealous... I couldn't tell you...

My son'e x want's Ethan tomorrow and then will take Hailey Thursday as agreed upon.... She is suppose to take them Thursday till Saturday...

Hailey doesn't like the park she takes them to and she wants to take Ethan to the park... the last time she took them to the park she put Hailey on the slide and let her go down alone thus hurting her.. now she see's a park and screams... She is only 2... just turned 2 Sept 4th... and too little for that much slide... it isn't a little one...

I could say what I am thinking but it still isn't nice lol...

So I will make sure clothes are washed up and ready to pack... and rest between screams... the kids came back with a bad case of the screams this time... lol.. and oh do I know now what you mean by being sound sensitive... just goes right thru me lol...

oh well... such is life...

I am feeling pretty rough today yet... I got up and took some tramadol that I missed at bedtime... It doesn't help a lot... but it helped me sleep with the trazadone... I should still be sleeping... My eyes get heavy for a second and then they are wide awake again... and I have decided there is no rest for this wicked woman lol.... maybe 3 to 4 hours of accumulated sleep at night... but outside of that forget it...

I sleep better when I crash... which lately has been a couple days a week... unfortunately during a football game lol... missed a good one last night... it's all my grandkid's fault... they wore me out lol... all that fighting and punishing we hardly had time for play lol... that's no fun... they didn't think so either lol...

I had no idea I was so tired tho... I laid down cus my back was spasming and it was too early for to take anything and exercises made it lots worse... I really didn't think I would sleep yet alone rest... I could hardly breathe...

but I lived and outside of some very bad sore spots I am here... spastic every once in a while but here...

well... so that's me today... guess I am long winded too lol... sorry... just meant to say good morning... welcome all you newcomers... this is a great place to be... and have a nice day... yeh I got long winded lol...

bless you all... take care...

luv... jan/angelldakota

Anjl26 responded:
Good morning FMily! It's grey and dreary again, storms just moved through, but a mild 64 degrees. Our days are getting noticably shorter up here in the north. It's barely light outside when I come to work now.

I've had another reminder of just how much my job affects my body. All last week, I was very active.. swimming, hiking, etc. I had a couple of days that my legs were achy by the end of the day but not bad.

After just one day of being back at work, my lower back/sciatic area is very stiff and sore, my neck and shoulders are knotted up and painful. I do stretch a couple of times at work and make a point of getting up and moving around, but it's obviously not enough.

So, I must come up with a plan to be more active during the day. The weather is such that taking a walk won't be an option soon. Hmmm.. putting on my thinking cap...
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

fibroinsd responded:
Good Morning..

I am having trouble getting out of a funk these days...I went and exercised yesterday...and helped my dad with a computer problem...and went to Costco..for a couple of things..and walked out a tad poorer !!!

I don't have a lot on the docket today...some cleaning..and exercising...maybe get to the bills..

I did pick up a sub job for tomorrow...just a half day in the afternoon..and for one of my favorite teachers...so that is good..not a real job..but something..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

alispazz responded:
Afternoon FMily

I haven't posted for a day or two, in one of the worst flares I have had in well over a year, and to make matters worse for some stupid reason my hip and right leg are killing me with pain...I begged DH to shoot me and put me out of my misery, all I got was sympathy....

I am not doing to much as it hurts to walk, went to Dr. and he said he thinks its just muscle....okay so then why is the Bio-freeze not working , nor the lidocaine cream....I have slept 1-2 hrs a night since this started and I know that half of the emotions I am feeling are from lack of sleep....

Keep me in your prayers.

Ali
Follow your heart and not your dreams..the dreams are from your mind and can lead you astray, the heart never can..SMOLOL Hugs Ali

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.