Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hump Day****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily.....MiMi in NC....where it is going to be another hot day.....I will be keeping Baby N for a while today....he is my sunshine....and so good....we went up last night and he was climbing on the little stairs that they have for the dog to get up on the sofa....it was so funny watching him....he would climb up and then scoot off and do this again and again....

Anyway.....the temps are still in the 90's here.....what is this about....I guess we are having a longer summer this year? Is it like this where you are located?

Anyway....here is hoping each of you will have a good hump day....
I have 2 plants that I am going to try to put in larger pots today....had to wait on DH to put a hole in them for drainage....I tried to do this but was unable to do so.....my hands no longer let me do anything which takes strength to do so....so we will see how this goes....

I am asking also for thoughts and prayers.....as the court date gets closer.....I am really very disappointed in how the legal system works....it seems like the DA wants to offer a plea.....for something that did not happen.....I guess this is how things go though....anyone can actually make up lies on people and start major problems for them....I told my son that he did not need to deal on anything at all that he did not do.....this is so not right....

I hope everyone can find some sunshine in your corner of the world today.....do something good and you will also feel better for doing it....help a neighbor, call a friend to check on them....send someone who has been sick a get well card....make someone else's day....it does not take much to help someone else...I know that I feel better when I can offer a hand to someone else....

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Wednesday, September
22, 2010.....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

JMC_z3 responded:
Good morning all & MiMi,

Today I find out results of the sleep study I had a week or 2 ago. Am wondering if its Restless legs but not sure.

Been somewhat exhausted or really sleepy the past 2 days, it rained and stormed pretty good last night.
I'm still waiting for my 2nd grandson to get here! my daughter is due anyday now....hope everyone has a good day!
~ J

Anjl26 responded:
Good morning FMily! Mimi, it's been in the 80s the past 2 days here, when the normal is in the 60s. It's not supposed to last for long though.

I discovered something.... do not put out Indian corn for a Fall display. The squirrels and gophers have completely stripped all the kernals off in 3 days. Guess they don't like gourds or pumpkins.

I'm still working on super glue removal from my carpet. Scrubbing, acetone and vinegar has helped a little, removing maybe 40% of it. Next up to try is goo gone. Reminder to self... always put the top back on tightly when using super glue.
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. hugs Sharon

jamesii responded:
Good morning all, hope you are having a great day, or as close to it as you can get. It is hot here in Ark. again today after a week of record setting highs. By Sunday though it is supposed to drop to the low to mid 70's. Yeah, about time to get some relief. Now if we could get some rain, what a blessing that would be. No rain in a number of weeks, hot dry, and very dusty.

I did my walk already. But, I did get up to a roguh start. I was shakey, sore in my chest muscles, and breathing wasn't good. I was congested and not sure what to do. I have an albuterol inhaler, I used it and that really helped.

There is a lot of dust in the air as a lot of farm trucks, and big rigs go by our house. A lot of pollution in the air due to a lot of commercial venues in this area. Plus, the ozone has been bad lately. No wonder I have a lot of bronchial problems and allergies. I am doing the allergy skin test soon, maybe that will figure out what to do to get rid of this.

I really need to move from this area due to the air quality, but where would I go, and how would I seperate from my kids and grandkids? That is what holds us here.

May your day be bright, and your pain be slight.

Ark Jim

fibroinsd responded:
Good Morning..

Well...we are always opposite of everyone else...yesterday was cool and foggy until after noon...very late for it to clear up and today is suppose to be worse. I don't think the sun ever did come out at the beach yesterday...nor will it today..

I do have a sub job today...although just a half day and it is in the afternoon..That is good with me...It has been awhile since I have subbed for this teacher...so hopefully all will go well...It is for sixth grade algebra...

Jim...maybe be like the snow birds and come out here for four to six months !!

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

alispazz responded:
Good Morning FMily

Well we are still at it with the hip pain, I finally broke down and took a lortab....But I was awake after 3 hours.

Mimi hang in there and of course you have my prayers.

Sharon, I used glitter glue last year on the girls butterfly wing for Halloween, and I am still trying to get it up....and failing quote miserably I might add....

Super glue is so much fun...I have glued myself to so many things, high chair, electric skillet handle, my denture on top, when I cracked it....the table, and the list goes on, they really should put good directions on how to remove this stuff from all surfaces.

I do have to admit that it held the cut in my hand good...so it left minimal scars...

Jim try wearing a disposable mask, when walking that might help, and always use your inhaler before you start, and take it with you encase you get in trouble....I have severe allergies when they start to harvest and these things help me.

JMC: All grand babies are a blessing and I am sure your daughter is as ready to have the baby as you are to see it...lol...I know I was always ready the last week or so.

Also I hope that the sleep study gives you some relief and direction to go so you can sleep better as it is so important.

Cece I know you said its only a half a day but be careful, you have seemed a little out of sorts lately...Hugs for you

Hope all remember that we mere mortals are foul able and forgiveness is easy holding a grudge is hard.

Hugs to all

Ali
Follow your heart and not your dreams..the dreams are from your mind and can lead you astray, the heart never can..SMOLOL Hugs Ali

fibroinsd replied to alispazz's response:
Thanks Ali...I have been more than a little out of sorts lately !!! Hopefully this too shall pass...

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

MagPrincess replied to alispazz's response:
WEll FMLy

Checking in

very achey very high pain levels.

car is still giving me trouble.

looking at getting my mom's 99 cadilac and she is going to get something sporty and versatile just for her.We may keep my car as back up for emergencies. all wait and see stuff.
Erin Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain. William Faulkner

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.