Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Monday.....*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily......MiMi in NC.....where it is a nice day.....I am going to try to help my DH do some of our projects that we want to do....and I think it is going to be a nice day to do them...

I have been having problems trying to post anything recently....I wonder if others are having the same issues....perhaps this is why it looks like it has really been slow....

Welcome to the new members who have joined recently.....I am sure that you will be feeling better soon....be sure and check out the info under "Tips" and "Resources".....where you will find some good "tools and tips".....be sure and read "member toolbox" and nutrition and vitamins" and also....be sure and ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level.....so very important for a lot of us FMers....as low Vitamin D can cause additional pain....

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Monday, October 18, 2010.....

Here is hoping that everyone has a good day....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Rozzy12 responded:
Good Morning MiMi,

I am stopping by to check in since I haven't been hear in a while.. Its gonna be a nice day here as well. I have water therapy this morning and can't wait this will be my second time going so we will see how things go... I hope you have a great day today... I also want to Welcome all of the New Members this is a great place to come for support and understanding...

Hugs to All,

Rozzy

fibroinsd responded:
Good Morning...

Oh Mimi...I hope all your projects go well and you are able to enjoy a beautiful day....

Roz ...so glad to see you getting back on here..

Well, I had a weekend where my tummy has been acting up...and my weight is back up to where it was...all this exercise and no weight loss here...but that will not deter me..I will be back over there this afternoon...I am determined to do this...and to do everything I can exercise wise...I will not have my doctor say..."If you just.....(fill in the blank)...."...and I am writing down everything I do..

There was a job available today...that I could have taken and didn't ...just couldn't get motivated to do so...It was for a teacher I like...but at a school that I get less than happy to be at...and I just haven't been up to much this weekend...couldn't think of spending the whole day at this school.

So, it is the day to start getting organized again...time to get stuff done !

hope you all have a good day..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

jroseland replied to fibroinsd's response:
I went through over a year of regular exercise with zero weight loss. It can be incredibly frustrating! But I stuck with it knowing that it was the healthy thing to do. I finally lost some weight but I think it had more to do with starting wellbutrin. We with FM, in my opinion, have very messed up metabolisms, due to both the FM itself and some of the meds.

I know you've mentioned you're doing weights. So I'm sure you have or will start to notice at least more muscle definition. And hopefully the exercise makes you feel better, if not physically, then mentally--it does for me.

Like I said, it's so frustrating to put the effort in and not have results. This can still really get me down and I haven't found the solution. But I wanted to let you know that I am with you--sticking to exercise even without major results!

Wolfsong452 responded:
sending everyone a warm gentle hug,

hoping every finishes what they started today, with no stress, no pain, and a good night sleep.

fibroinsd replied to jroseland's response:
Thanks jroseland..it is nice to know someone else that has gone through this...at least this time...I am writing it down...and have something to show my doc...I did this and this and this....My doc did try me on Wellburtrin once...and naturally...I gained more weight !

So, I am giving it the good ol' college try...and hopefully I will at least have better muscles...

thanks for the reply...

and Wolfsong...what a good wish....hope you had a day with no stress, pain and a good sleep also !

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.