Skip to content
Anyone seen Tessie on here
Rozzy12 posted:
Hi Everyone,

MiMi have you seen Tessie post on here at all? It appears she has stopped posting on Facebook and a lot of people are really worried about her.. So, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything... Could you let me know if you do please... Thanks in advance...

Rozzy

Dollbug responded:
Hello Rozzy......MiMi in NC....no, I have not seen a post from Tessie in a long time....there are a lot of FMers who decided not to post every day though....sometimes, someone who has not posted in a while....will post....

I have a Facebook user id....but I do not post on it....I use it to post on other sites....and that is all....for the most part...

I am glad though that you checked in....as I was wondering about you and how you were doing.....I hope all is well with you....

Take care...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

fibroinsd responded:
Good News...Roz got ahold of Tess, and she is ok...just doesn't have a computer now..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
194 of 211 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.