Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
POSTS R NOT showing up
jennston posted:
and its irritating typing all them words and nothing shows up......

fibroinsd responded:
can't seem to get anything on the discussion page...get them computer people working !!!!
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

fibroinsd responded:
ok...this time discussion page showed up....

hisfaithful1 responded:
It just happened to me AGAIN, I even did a poll about this subject, and it did not show up! It is really annoying to say the least.

Caprice, can you help us out here. It's getting ridiculous.

fibroinsd replied to hisfaithful1's response:
It is there now...

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Please understand that your post not being displayed right away on the home page list of discussions does not mean your post didn't hit the board. It just means that it can sometimes take a minute or two (or a bit more) to show up in the feed.

This has always been the case but there appears to be more of a delay recently and our engineers are looking into it.

So please don't panic if you don't see it right away. You can always refresh a time or two to see it there, or try looking via the Discussions index to see if it's there (it usually shows up there first).

Thanks to all for your patience with us.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
363 of 390 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.