Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
suensam
susanstop56 posted:
I have fibro and myofascial syndrome, the bottom of my feel and the outside of my nose at times is extremely cold. Does anyone know is this has anything to do with either of these illnesses and also November is the worst month for my pain anyone else?

fibroKimber responded:
do you take any meds?? i had that side effect when I would take tramadol (ultram)... first time my nose and face were ICY cold and painful, the next time i took it it was my hands/arms.

winter generally seems to worsen pain for most people with FM... it does for me. either extreme in the weather does. hope you feel better!!

kimber

susanstop56 replied to fibroKimber's response:
I take lots of meds but not tramadol. yes since I have been diagnosed over the yrs I've noticed winter does make my pain worse as does changes in weather. I also don't handle cold weather as well as I used to.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
364 of 391 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.