Skip to content
Good Sleep?
lesfm1 posted:
Well ya'll I been doing some reading and found out that melatonin is suppose to help you sleep. I bought some at the drug store. you could either get 1mg or 5mg. Well me being the penny pincher I am I bought the 1mg cause it only cost $4. I took one as directed on bottle. Nothing. So I tried 2. still nothing. Last night I took 4 and I slept better than I have in quit a while. Not great. But definately better. So, for $4 ya'll might think its worth trying. Or the 5mg bottle is $8. I'm sure ya'll like me, you would try a little cow pee if you thought it would help.LOL

les

jroseland responded:
I've had decent success with melatonin. I usually take 9 mgs. If you're near a Costco, they sell a pretty large bottle for $5-$6, if I remember correctly. They come in 3mgs pills but it seemed to last me a couple months at least.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.