Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my daughter needs prayer please help...
angelldakota posted:
About 2 years ago I came on and talked about my daughter and her plight with the law and welfare... Her children were taken from her over two years ago for neglect and abuse... I know being her mother you think I am prejudice... but they were not abused or neglected... And in 9 years of calls they only substantiated one call... And when they took them they said on the paper that they didn't take tyhem because of substantiated calls but because there was so many calls... and Charged them with 5 felonies...

A month later they went to jail on them... Yeh a whole month later they arrested them...

It is all bogus and they finally pled guilty to one... not giving the kids medicine right... but they only did it to get out of the court system and stay out of proson and they offered them only 5 years probation...

Now they are dealing with the welfare system and in 2 days are being taken to court to terminate their rights to their children... All this is bogus... They have done everything welfare has asked them to do plus more... parenting classes after parenting classes... Spent thousands redoing their house which they claimed was unlivable... Which was a bunch of bull and even the judge said so after seeing pictures of it... But they broke themselves doing it anyway... they remodeled everything...

They were finally given supervised visitation and finally ge.ot to see the children at the foster home in the morning to get them ready for school and drove them to school and they picked them up at night at school and brought them back and stayed with them and tucked them in... They did this 4 times a week for weeks... The children were getting their security back... all of a sudden they cut it to 2 nights a week to ween them off them for the termination date was closer... now for the last month they got to see them twice... needless to say the kids are bonkers again... What do you expect... This has all done so much a.harm to them... I have prayed so hard for them and they all tell everyone they want to go home but no one listens to them... they say they are too traumatised to know what they want... Thewy are ages 4 to 10...

Yes they are traumatized but I don;t think they were traumatized by their parents... I think they were traumatized by the system... They have been in 9 foster homes and haven't ever bonded with any of them... They called a couple of them mom and dad but told them they were lieing cus they weren't them...

This isn't right and I can't see God allowing this to happen... I believe in handing it over to God and expecting the positive out come... but I have also asked hiom for the strength to help my daughter if it doesn't go her way... She has some good witnesses on her side but I was told they have a lot more witnesses on theirs...

Please pray for her... please... I am not lieing to you... she doesn't deserve this... Those chioldren deserve to come home and have the love of their parents to grow up with... They need the security that they can give them...

I once thought I would lose 5 grandchildren if she lost them... but I will never stop being their Grandmother... I will love them no matter where they are... The oldest 3 already say that when they are 18 they will come home to them... and I believe it is a heart felt promise...

It is so close to Christmas... the season of miracles... May God let us have one...

take care.. bless you.. thanks..
love in Christ.. Jan/Angelldakota

1wareaglefan responded:
Dear Jan....bless your heart and theirs.....I'm praying!

Love, Elizabeth

forgetful88 responded:
Why aren't they allowing a blood family member to take them in?

Dollbug responded:
Hello Jan.....trust me when I say.....I am so sorry for what you are going through....and to be really honest with you....right now....I think anything is possible....as I have said many times....our legal system is so very badly broken....and it seems like it is everywhere....as I have been there and done that with a lot of things....

I also grew up with things like this going on....when a person gets into the legal system....I hate to say it...but they are there for life....and it is so very sad that someone who reads over a few papers and listens to an attorney who might do a good job....makes decisions for a lifetime....

And there are so many mistakes being made....so I do not doubt the things that you are saying....I told my friend to day that I felt like GOD was the only one who is capable of fixing the BIG MESS that is going on right now....I continue to pray about the situation....and just hope for the best....

It is so sad since children's lives are being affected....and this will stay with them and make or break them throughout their lifetime....(so sad but true)

Prayers and thoughts are with you.....I sure hope that things can take a turn and be fixed like they should...

Good luck....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

hisfaithful1 replied to Dollbug's response:
Hi Jan, I read your email and it is sooo sad, I instantly felt the burden and pain, and have prayed.

If you believe in the true God, He will answer your prayers. The bible says the effectual, fervent prayers of a righteous man (or woman) availeth much!

Please do not take this the wrong way, I only am going to share this because I do not know where you are in your relationship with the Lord. I also only say this because this sounds like such a dire and difficult situation. The important thing here is that you have a real and ongoing relationship with God, thru His son who died so we can have eternal life. The moment we become believers, we are changed on the inside, and God is doing this thru the Holy Spirit. If you are in Him, believing, and living for Him, this means repenting when we mess up, than you will have an open access to Him. This is so vital, and I am not sharing this because you do not have this access, again, only because I do not know for sure.

I pray you do, because if you do, than God will hear the heartfelt cries from you. It sounds like you love them all very much. I encourage you to try to give it all to Him, and He will answer your prayers according to His will.

He is a miracle working God, and loves all of you. He will take care of you, your daughter, and these precious children.

Your post made me cry, I don't cry easily, but I felt an overwhelming urgency to pray for all of you right away. Maybe because I too am a mother and grandmother, or possibly God was telling me too. He does hear us, and cares.

Please let us know how this turns out. And know, I will be more than happy to keep praying.

Debbie

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him; and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

elizabeth1304 responded:
Dear Jan
I am praying for your situation. God is in control and only HE can change the hearts of the people involved.
Take care
Beth

fibroinsd responded:
Dear Jan...you have my heartfelt prayers....for your family. With Mimi, I believe anything can happen these days...I have heard of way too many similar stories. Do you think going to the tv with your story would help? I know one family here had fought and fought to get the kids back, and when they went to the tv news...gee, things changed and they got their kids back... I hope and pray this Christmas season will bring an end of this terrible situation...

Bless you for hanging in there with your family..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
188 of 205 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.