Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday January 11, 2011 and cold
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where it is cold with snow everywhere....in my area we did not get a lot...just enough to make a big mess and cause a lot of problems...but it varied across the state....how weird....I guess the temps had to be just right for a lot of it to form....I have no idea.....I think I am ready for springtime though...
it seems like the weather is always a problem for me now...too hot, too cold, too dry, too wet...where is perfect weather? Does anyone know?

Anyway....here is hoping each of you had a good, restful and peaceful night....and I hope for those of you who also have bad weather....please be careful if you must get out....I do hope that others are feeling better this morning...

We are still waiting to hear from the surgeon...as he was in operating room yesterday....I spoke to his assistance but she needed to get back to me about this....so we will see what today brings...

Welcome to the new members who have found this unique FM support group....sorry that you have met the wrath of the dragon, aka FM....but I am glad that you are here....you will find some good info....start with reading the "Tips" and "Resources" to the right of this page...I am sure that you will find some good "tools and tips" that perhaps you have not tried yet....trying to find a good combination of things to help one cope takes a trial and error process...which does take time and effort....there are no quick fixes...

I hope each of you will post often, ask questions, make comments and/or suggestions....

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this January 11, 2011....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Rozzy12 responded:
Good Morning Dear MiMi,

How are you?? What a great person you are to keep this daily post going... I hope you are staying warm as the weather must be terrible on your body... I am gonna try my best to make it here everyday and post... I just wanted to say hi and thank you for all that you do here on the board... Have a blessed day MiMi

Rozzy

dollbug replied to Rozzy12's response:
Hello Rozzy.....MiMi in NC....I have not seen you in a while....I hope things are going good for you....the new year has not started off to a good start for us....but I guess we just have to take what is handed out to us...and be thankful for what we have....

I hope that you can post more often....as we always want to hear from everyone....

Take care and good luck...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

fibroinsd responded:
Good Morning..

Good to see both mimi and Roz here today..

not much going on here...a few errands to run...and cleaning to do..

hope everyone gets some exercise and drinks water today ..and don't forget your vitamins !!!

Did anyone watch the Doctor's TV show yesterday??? They showed a new ultrasound treatment for weight loss...it breaks up the fat and sends it on it's way..looked so amazing...I would love to try it..I am sure it will be expensive...sigh...

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Wolfsong452 responded:
wolfsong here in Indianapolis,

snow, snow, and more snow.

cold, cold, cold.

get the picture?

roads were supposed to be so bad, that I called my Rehab Voc. councelor and told them that I wasn't able to drive for our appt. today at 2pm.

rescheduled it for next week,.

hope, there's no snow next week!

egads!

live4truth responded:
Hi MiMi,
I have read several of the postings and found them all to be very helpful.
About being active for 15 min. and resting for 15 min..... Well, I just seem to want rest more than be up. My back, legs and arms hurt so much along with my neck. Why.. Why.. Why!!!!
Silly me.
I know the reason. I just do not understand it all as of yet....... Still learning about FB, This may take me a long while.

I am now resting in a rocker due to foot surgery (again) third one since June of 2010.
Getting ready for shots in my back in 2 weeks. Pain is so bad that it feels as though there are knots rolling around. I am hoping this will help.

I too am so thankful that I am where I am and for what I have.
We have been so blessed, many times over and again.
For some reason this is where I need to be for now.

I am so thankful for the family that the Lord has given me.

We have about 41/2 in. of snow on the ground as of now. Sure look crispy outside.

May you all be Blessed.

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.